[Xastir] Odd Menu & Font Problem

Chip G. n1mie at mac.com
Fri Feb 19 20:18:15 EST 2010

I just today noticed an odd problem. I was using the latest CVS update, as I generally do. The problem manifests itself in two ways. First, when I call up a send message window (or other windows with text fields) the text in the text fields (like station call & message text but NOT the message list scrolling box) is invisible. At first I thought send was broken, but I can still send messages, I just can't see what I'm typing or to whom I'm typing the message. Second I see an odd black ring around the message list box and the dashed line at the top of menus (including the contextual menus) is black where it never was before. So something odd is going on here. I have Lesstif installed, the latest version in Fink. I even tried reinstalling it even though I've done nothing with it recently. I tried updating Xastir to the latest stable release. Nothing I've done seems to work. The aforementioned areas are the only places that seem to be effected. I can otherwise still use the program. Suggestions for a fix would be greatly appreciated.

73,
--de Chip (N1MIE) FN41bn