[Xastir] Can't open igate.log Resolved

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Thu Feb 18 22:07:45 EST 2010

Thanks Ray,

I did the True Believer thing and opened the file with cat, then vim. both
swallowed it no trouble. Renamed the file with a .txt and OOo Writer had no
trouble either. gEdit still won't so something in there it doesn't like (towards
the end of the file I think.)

Tonite for fun I'll do the old half split thing and see if I can locate the bad
bytes, so to speak. Meanwhile I found what I needed to make a claim on my
electricity provider... but thats another story

Enjoy your weekend

73 de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura, Australia
The Wintersun City