[Xastir] What am I doing????

Chip G. n1mie at mac.com
Sun Feb 21 17:10:50 EST 2010

Hi James,

Good to see you on this list (one of several we share). Do you think that is getting munged on my end or the servers? Is it Xastir or something else?

There are a few things going on here. I had the problem with Xastir the other day and regressed to the last stable release (according to CVS). I was still there when this was reported. My normal server is newengland.aprs2.net:14580. Right now I'm using rotate.aprs.net:14580. I've been using each setup for a long time with no changes. The first defaults to be on at startup. Today after the second email I rebuilt to the latest CVS release (not stable). When I started up there was an error on the first server so I went to the second (manually stopped the first). So right now I am using a different version and different server than when the problem was reported. We'll see in time if the problem still exists.

--
    Chip