[Xastir] What am I doing????

Mike Loebl mloebl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:20:24 EST 2010

Is it possible it could be someone else that has their feed pushing out on
the RF side by accident?  I'm relatively "local" to you and hadn't see it
(actually you don't show up at all recently when I checked my box that runs
24/7.)  Right now even my typically poor reception indoor home-made ground
plane is hearing stations from ME to CT with current conditions and I didn't
hear you.  However I have seen stations pop up all over the place when
someone else is feeding from the Internet to RF by accident (anywhere from
local to Europe.)  Just my .02 :)  Did anyone send you the path that they
heard you on?

-Mike
KB1MTS