[Xastir] dbinfo on Ubuntu 9.10

Robert C. Rogers n8fau15 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 22:57:43 EST 2010

I just went through to see if I missed any dependencies....  I just
reinstalled shapelib using Synaptic (I'm hoping that will clear
everything out to get a clean install... I'm installing shapelib 1.2.10-4.1

Well that didn't work...  I have a spare laptop and will try a fresh
install....  OS on up....

Thanks for your help....

73
Bob