[Xastir] dbinfo on Ubuntu 9.10

Robert Rogers n8fau15 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:15:43 EST 2010

Thank you all for the help....  What threw me off track was of my own doing.
I thought the procedure was the same as compiling the xastir package, where
you do the "make install".

Then I found the documents (yes I try to RTFD when possible...) about
putting them in /usr/local/bin/ which makes complete sense...

So, I had it working and didn't know it.... And the system didn't know where
to look for them....

I'm in the process of downloading all of the maps to do some playing......

73
Bob