[Xastir] latest from CVS is V 1.9.5 or 1.9.6 or 1.9.7 or 1.9.?

KA7O ka7o at ka7o.net
Mon Jan 18 22:15:32 EST 2010

I seem to remember a ways back Curt or someone saying that the version
information that's compiled into Xastir is changed when the bootstrap.sh
script is run. You'll see the updated version in the ./configure output,
but only after bootstrap.sh is completed

Of course - if you're using pre-compiled binaries....

73