[Xastir] Apology

Bill Hammond ka1ssr at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 00:07:05 EST 2010

In a message I posted on 18 January 2010 the word "Complaints" in the
subject line should have read "Complains," as in "dbfawk complains after
installing Tiger2008 maps." Looking back on it, it may have sounded like
I was complaining about the dbfawk error when it was dbfawk complaining
about the maps.  I'm sorry if it sounded like I was a snotty nosed
whiner.  I appreciate all the hard work you folks put into xastir and
hope to do some fiddling around with dbfawk to make those messages go
away and make the maps look really sexy.

73,

Bill Hammond KA1SSR