[Xastir] Apology

Robert Rogers n8fau15 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:02:19 EST 2010

Bill:

Just a side note....   I admire the fact that you corrected yourself  after
you caught it.  The world would be a better place if we were more like you!

I mis-read it as what you intended it to read....  I'm slow sometimes....

Right now I'm deep into making railroad maps....  It's my other hobby....
Railphotos.....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=65982&l=e33d55150c&id=1574267271

And this is my mobile set up....  It's a mobile data terminal out of a
police car...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=561781&l=d1ed047dd2&id=1574267271

73
Bob N8FAU