[Xastir] Updating to 1.9.6

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 17:29:23 EST 2010

Doing a ./configure produces the following, which says to report to xastir.org. How do I fix this so I can  run this new version? I'm on Mac OSx v10.6.2, the previous Xastir version 1.9.5 is up and running just great, so worst scenario I won't upgrade at all.

checking curl/curl.h usability... no
checking curl/curl.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: curl/curl.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: curl/curl.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: curl/curl.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: curl/curl.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: curl/curl.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: curl/curl.h: in the future, the compiler will take precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to xastir at xastir.org ##
checking for curl/curl.h... yes
checking for curl_global_init in -lcurl... no
checking for wget... /usr/local/bin/wget
checking for main in -lcompat... no
checking for sched_yield in -lrt... no
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for Motif headers... configure: error: **** NO MOTIF HEADERS FOUND **** install Motif  development headers or use --with-motif-includes to specify location of Xm/Xm.h