[Xastir] Xastir => Mysql

Mike L w2swrster at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:19:54 EST 2010

Too bad... I was looking forward to pulling the data from MySQL and building
a nice php script to display the data online much like UI-View's webserver
module. I know nothing about postgresql, never used it. I will take some
time in the near future to read up on postgresql and see if it is worth it.
Thanks very much for pointing out the issue.

Hopefully Paul Morris (if he's available, or someone)  can look into the
MySQL support issue.

Mike, W2SWR