[Xastir] Xastir => MySQL?? =>php

Mike L w2swrster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 12:59:04 EST 2010

Hi All,

  Just an update. I have successfully completed a working prototype php
script to pull data from a MySQL xastir_db.  This will allow users of Xastir
on linux to publish a webpage of their live aprs data plus a  screenshot of
their current Xastir map via the snapshot module including a timestamp.
  Due to the fact that the MySQL support in Xastir is currently broken, the
database I used is a mockup which I built based on the db_gis_mysql.sql file
with random test data manually inserted into the tables. Once the MySQL
support in Xastir is repaired, I will clean up and complete the php script
and publish my php script for all to use.

Mike, W2SWR