[Xastir] Xastir => MySQL?? =>php

Mike L w2swrster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:15:39 EST 2010

Tnx Alex,

Yes I agree, the dash is a poor choice. I will change that. There is a row
in the table called "transmit_time datetime" but with out the database
running via Xastir, I have know way of knowing what it will output. If it
does what we are hoping I will use it as well as adding a selectable switch
between sort by callsign and sort by transmit time.

Yup, thats me! Hi Hi, always worried about syntax and forgetting the
spelling! tnx for catching that.

Mike