[Xastir] Xastir => MySQL?? =>php

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 22:59:52 EST 2010

I like it, it's a lot cleaner than the page I had made some time ago (but doesn't use Xastir).  A couple suggestions:  First, I would suggest you separate the coordinates with something other than a dash because some coordinates will be negative for some users (east/west, north/south).  Second, if there is a "last heard" timestamp in the database then you should add that to the table so people can tell the age of a report (finer resolution than just "less than 24 hours old").

Also, you misspelled "coordinates" but I'm picky on everyone about spelling (including my parents) so don't take it personally. ;)

-Alex