[Xastir] Debian binary ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Mon Jul 19 23:08:15 EDT 2010

Just a quick question about this binary.
http://www.175moonlight.com/xastir/xastir-mepis8-i386-2010-06-29.deb

This is a link from the xastir binary page.  It says its workable for both Lenny and Mepis .. Is this actually true?
Also I guess its version 1.99 but does it include the Open street map support ?? Being 30 June I am not sure.
An actual version number of xastir in the file name would be handy for future reference.

I see the deb file for Lucid Ubuntu is dated 14 July which is somewhat progressed from the Mepis/Lenny one and certainly does state that the Open street map support is there.

Tony Hunt VK5AH