[Xastir] OSM

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Jul 21 22:23:00 EDT 2010

Kurt,

I don't want to hijack your thread, but did you do anything special to get OSM going?  I have the latest version installed, but I cannot get the OSM option to index under the map list.  I have tried indexing the entire map list over and over.  No luck so far.

Thanks!
Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com