[Xastir] OSM

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 14:56:29 EDT 2010

Jason,

What OS are you using?  There are several detailed procedures for
installing the latest version from source code in the installation
notes section of the online Wiki at
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/Installation_Notes.

Also there are some relatively new binaries for Xastir v1.99 that
include OSM support that can be installed in Ubuntu 10.04, Mepis 8.x,
or Debian Lenny.  http://www.xastir.org/wiki/Downloads   In the
binaries/downloads section, you'll have to scroll down past the Live
CD's to "Linux".

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT