[Xastir] 1.9.4 and problem with new Ubuntu 10.04

James Cameron vk2lqz at wia.org.au
Mon Jun 7 20:53:28 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 07, 2010 at 05:54:42PM +0200, LA5PPA / Lasse wrote:
> Finally I got 1.9.9 work on my old IBM T40 but I had to use Ubuntu
> 9.04. Seems to me that 9.10 and 10.04 has a problem with the builtin
> display adapter and I have not found any fix for it.

Well done.

If you'd like to avoid such trouble in the future, get involved in the
Ubuntu 10.10 assembly and debugging process ... by watching for and
downloading the CD images and testing them on your laptop with Xastir,
reporting the X server crash to bugs.ubuntu.com.

It might be a hard ask.  ;-)

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/