[Xastir] 1.9.4 and problem with new Ubuntu 10.04

LA5PPA / Lasse la5ppa at nrrl.no
Mon Jun 7 11:54:42 EDT 2010

I have not given up  :-)

Finally I got 1.9.9 work on my old IBM T40 but I had to use Ubuntu 9.04.
Seems to me that 9.10 and 10.04 has a problem with the builtin display
adapter and I have not found any fix for it.

Anyway I installed 9.04 with full update, the I took the script on this
page http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_10.04 and removed this:
-----
if ! grep -q lucid-updates /etc/apt/sources.list; then
   echo "This script is only intended for use on Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid)."
   exit 1
fi
-----

at the beginning and started the install.
No idea how many error messages I saw on my screen but... It's working

Thanks again for all help  :-)

--
Lasse / LA5PPA