[Xastir] locking the system by clicking on the map

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Tue Jun 8 22:58:09 EDT 2010

That's great. Now if I could just figure out why xastir causes the
xserver to crash on my Dell laptop. I have the same xastir code (head
of CVS) running on two other Ubuntu 10.04 boxes without trouble now.
The working systems have Nvida display boards, the Dell laptop does
not. In any case, since the xserver crashes, it isn't really an xastir
problem...

73,
...jerry
KA6HLD