[Xastir] ./configure problem with --with-postgis or --with-mysql

Dan Zubey dzubey at openincident.com
Wed Jun 9 21:49:00 EDT 2010

Thanks Jerry for that. I had forgotten a log is made. I also found the
way to pull in dependencies automatically.

I'm not a n00b; I've been on this list for a few years, just don't say
much. Reason this became important is because I work with the Sahana
Foundation (Emergency relief software), and I've been trying to find a
way to insert APRS points into their database.

Creating code to do it would be the way to go, except I don't code.
Another way to show the power of APRS is to have xastir stick it in the
db, and show it on Sahana.

BTW, having OSM integrated is probably the best thing to xastir in
years, IMHO.

-Dan Zubey N7NMD

On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 22:18 -0400, Jerry Stueve wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 11:22 -0700, Dan Zubey wrote:
> > Just wanted to ping the list again for help.
> >
> > This issue also exists in 0.9.8 release.
> >
> > Can anyone help getting the configure script to run cleanly when using
> > --with-postgres

<snip>