[Xastir] OSM Oddity

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Sat Jun 12 23:12:18 EDT 2010

Thanks for the report. I kind of expected something like that, but my
first attempt to fix it with the binned levels didn't work so I
decided to postpone further work on fixing the boxed (area) zoom
function until the linear scaling is working. I really expect the zoom
to work just fine (with linear scaling) since that part of the appears
to have received special attention.

The OSM workaround for now is to draw boxes that have the same (or
nearly the same) aspect ratio as the display window and enclose more
than the needed area.

73,
...jerry
KA6HLD