[Xastir] Sidux 2010-01 Installation Notes

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 10:57:04 EDT 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, Rainer D., DL5PD wrote:

> Question is: Is there another possibility to get xastir 1.9.9 to work?
> The precompiled version at least worked on the hardware. Though I would
> love to integrate OSM, because I am also engaged in that project.

I'm trying to keep track of too many things at once, so am losing
details of what was tried...

Did you try:

     (xastir -v 4095 2>&1) > debug.log

to see a bit more detail of when it was crashing?  That might
localize the problem a bit more.

Other than that, I'm suspecting bugs in X11 or perhaps memory
(hardware) problems.