[Xastir] Sidux 2010-01 Installation Notes

Rainer D., DL5PD raidoh71 at web.de
Mon Jun 21 04:18:09 EDT 2010

Hello Curt,

thanks for this idea, I didn't try it that way. As it is a lot of
output, I hope you can see my attachement and also do hope that it
contains the information needed to get xastir to work on this machine.

Do you think it is a good idea to compile xastir on another machine
where it then starts successfully and then copy the
/usr/local/bin/xastir file to the other computer?

73 de Rainer, DL5PD