[Xastir] Problem Configuring

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Jun 18 18:41:18 EDT 2010

I've done a number of installations recently on Mint 9 (based on Ubuntu
10.04), on both Acer Travelmate 240 and desktop environments. I've
followed the wiki each time and they just work as expected, complete
with OSM.

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_10.04

Mint uses imagemagick so I ignored the steps for graphicsmagick and, I
used the repository listed in the howto for proj.4 and libgeotiff.

I obtained and compiled gdal

The instructions appear to be fine.

Ray vk2tv