[Xastir] Problem Configuring

Peter peter+aprs at duonet.net
Fri Jun 18 18:15:42 EDT 2010

If you're using the current version of Ubuntu, 10.04 (lucid), you can even
run a script which will build the latest CVS version for you.

Check http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_10.04

If you're running a different version of Ubuntu (and would rather not
upgrade), Try

http://www.xastir.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=ubuntu&go=Go

To display all the HOWTOs for various versions.

Regards,
-PG / kc0tfb