[Xastir] Sidux 2010-01 Installation Notes

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 02:45:40 EDT 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010, James Cameron wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:33:08PM -0700, Curt, WE7U wrote:
>> Certainly raster on top of raster at roughly the same size & scale
>> w/o transparency involved is a useless proposition.
>
> Would that be detectable in code?

Since Xastir handles said transparency, yes I believe so.  It might
be a mess to handle in code though.  I can think of .geo files and
USGS DRG topo files that can be transparent to various degrees
through Xastir.  One would have to decide which were rasters
probably through the Xastir module that's reading them, plus figure
out which might be overlaying which others to compute whether there
was blockage.