[Xastir] Sidux 2010-01 Installation Notes

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 17:24:59 EDT 2010

OK
I tried selecting a single map type which I had already done. No luck.

I am  however getting this error
"xastir: improper image header
`/home/tim/.xastir/map_cache/map_1277295833.gif' @
error/gif.c/ReadGIFImage/1033."

I cannot find the specified file on my system anywhere. What is
generating the error and could it be associated with my problem.