[Xastir] Vmware Players latest version

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Jun 23 19:11:21 EDT 2010

Hello Lee,

Understand you issues with VMware .. If your willing to give something else
a go then I for one would be happy to check it out and try it out.. It all
takes time however. One things for sure given enough time the last versions
under VMware will become long in the tooth and not such a great advertisment
for Xastir.

Tony Hunt  VK5AH