[Xastir] Vmware Players latest version

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 23 19:33:14 EDT 2010

Since my Weekend starts in about 30 minutes and I've been playing with VMWare images lately to keep my hand in as well as run some really old software (Delorme AAA Street Atlas on Windows 98 anyone?), I'll see if I can't build either a new image or take the existing one, patch it up, and then shrink it down.  I'll then have to see if I can find a place to distribute it but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

The only other question is should I use VMPlayer v2.x which will install on just about anything that will run Windows XP or VMPlayer 3.x which requires a lot more horsepower and special processor modes that older processors don't have....The tool set in VMPlayer 3.x is better but....

Dave
KD7MYC