[Xastir] Virtualbox editions (was: Vmware Players latest version)

George karayannis m3rl1n at otenet.gr
Thu Jun 24 03:25:07 EDT 2010

I can attest to the power and versatility of VBox, I have used it
consistently for three years now on mainly ubuntu hosts, for XP - W7,
OpenSUSE and Fedora 12 hosts (sometimes two hosts running simulcast on
one old optiplex)

the only problem I came up with was with PCALE, that would not get the
soundcard issue smoothed out, oh well. Also CentOS is not hosted
(easily...)

BRs+73s

George SV4LAX