[Xastir] v1.9.9 stellar

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 14:36:33 EDT 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> As far as a new release:  I'm waiting until the OSM patches slow
> down a bit.

I _could_ put out a development snapshot though, before we're
finished with the current bout of OSM tweaks.

We release "development" and "stable" releases periodically in the
form of .tgz files (TAR'ed and then GZIP'ed), which are a snapshot
of the CVS sources at that point in time.  It saves you from
installing/using  "autoconf", "automake", or "cvs" on your system,
but that's about it.  Some people find these snapshots useful
though.  These are not pre-compiled binaries we're talking about:
They are source code that must be compiled on your system.