[Xastir] v1.9.9 stellar

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:59:09 EDT 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Mike Swiatkowski, AA9VI wrote:

> Just curious, when is 1.9.9 going
> to be released on sourceforge? I know you'll hear from many
> happy campers once that occurs.

Glad you got it going.  There are a few out there that are still
having trouble, some because of not having done CVS before, some
because of other issues with changing install location not matching
their old config files, or with various libraries.

As far as a new release:  I'm waiting until the OSM patches slow
down a bit.  I've had another patch from Jerry waiting in my inbox
since Friday afternoon (it was Field Day weekend and I was busy).
Perhaps at lunchtime today or after work I can test it out and
commit it to CVS, but it might have to wait until tonight or
tomorrow.  I still have to catch up on my sleep after operating all
night Saturday, so not sure how long I'll be awake after I get off
work tonight.