[Xastir] v1.9.9 stellar

Mike Swiatkowski, AA9VI aa9vi at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 13:35:59 EDT 2010

Guys,
   I managed to get Xastir working with OpenStreetMaps. Thanks for the help. Stellar map interface.  Just stellar.  It was painful upgrading from CVS, but I got it done.... after I had removed a system file and a bunch of core dependencies and rebuilt the box... lost 2 days on that. (some sort of libpcre3 vs lesstif-dev issue... I forget) Just curious, when is 1.9.9 going to be released on sourceforge? I know you'll hear from many happy campers once that occurs.

I guess I learned my limits on that last exercise!

Mike, AA9VI