[Xastir] no zoom levels under 15 with osm maps

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:16:51 EDT 2010

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Jerry Dunmire wrote:

> All good ideas- but first I have to get code working that will map
> coordinates to tile numbers. There are examples, and I'll use them as
> starting points. The tiles will be cached with names that match the
> server structure, so downloading additional tiles could be done a
> number of ways- both within and external to Xastir.

Note that we either have to match our caching system, which I think
files by a string name, or modify our cache to do things
differently.

Also it would be good to write code that is general enough to use
for other things, like WMS tiles...  WMS could benefit from exactly
the sorts of things you'll be writing for OSM.  I suspect yet other
(later) systems could as well.