[Xastir] Ububtu 10.04 Tigermaps issues

KA7O ka7o at ka7o.net
Mon Jun 28 22:14:54 EDT 2010

Hi John,

If I'm reading your cry for help correctly and if you're trying to get
the online Tigermaps working - don't bother. They're gone for good. You
can find lots of info as to why and what's happend in the reflector
archives (link at the bottom of this message).

Instead, we now have OpenStreetMaps support - but not in a released
version yet. You'll have to do a compile from source (CVS) to get the
new OSM support.

(Hey guys, maybe we aught make an announcement box on the wiki or
something? This is come'n up a lot.)

Now, if I've mis-read your question, nevermind - try again and a real
"guru" will jump in here.

73