[Xastir] OSM mapping.

John Ronan jpronans at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:32:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've been adding objects here for an event on next weekend and I just wanted to check something (no I'm not complaining, its a wonderful feature).

Firstly, I update from CVS about 3 hours ago.

For me, OSM_cycle doesn't work for zoom levels below 27, using F4 at this point drops me down to zoom level 19 where nothing is displayed.  Once I back off a bit and use F4 again, it goes to zoom level 38 which looks great.   Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Cheers
de John
EI7IG