[Xastir] added twitter capability with Xastir

Peter Gamache peter+aprs at duonet.net
Tue Jun 29 08:53:34 EDT 2010

Poor ham radio, destroyed by thirty lines of code!

Seriously, this is APRS-->Twitter, not the other way around.  It's a novelty
for one particular user to be able to update his Twitter account from his
APRS-enabled HT.  I think it's a nifty idea, if not exactly a mainstream
feature.

It does NOT allow random (or even specific) tweets onto RF or APRS-IS.
If it did, I'd be up in arms, too, as twitter.com isn't known for policing
spammers very well, and that's the last thing we need.

Regards,
-Peter / KC0TFB