[Xastir] Hurricane plots

Guy Story KC5GOI kc5goi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 15:47:33 EDT 2010

That answers the refresh question then.  The GIS data that is accessible is
in shape file format.  I need to figure out how to get to the data via ftp
first.  I tried going to ftp.nhc.noaa.gov but the directory for the gis data
is not there.  I have not done enough digging yet.  Lunch is over and I need
to get to work.  I was actually playing with the shape files on the wind
data after getting the Alex plots on my map.

Guy