[Xastir] Map problems

Jacob Tennant k8jwtennant at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:41:30 EST 2010

Problem 1: I have downloaded all of the TIGER2008 files for the states I am
interested in (WV, PA, MD, OH) and transfered them to the maps folder in
xastir, restarted Xastir to get them indexed, but I can't figure out how to
get them to display?

Problem 2: After doing the above operation I can't get the online tiger maps
to display. I appear to be stuck in the worldhi map.

Please help

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT

Fedora12 new install as of Saturday 2/27/09 with the latest version of
Xastir and all dependencies listed on the wiki page installed.