[Xastir] One last problem to solve

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 23:24:08 EST 2010

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010, Jacob Tennant wrote:

> Tried to set the reconnect flag in interface setup but
> it still doesn't try to reconnect.

Sure about that?  Are you sure you're not just too impatient to let
it do its job?  I think it takes 5 minutes to detect, perhaps
another 5 to do a reconnect, so in 10 minutes you should be good.
If all you're after is unattended startup, that should work for you.

If you are at the console watching it, you can always turn that
interface off and then on again to get it to reconnect immediately.