[Xastir] FOLLOW-UP: One last problem

Jacob Tennant k8jwt at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 20:59:06 EDT 2010

Sorry about not replying to the list thread as I have been pulling my hair
out trying to get thing to work.

Well I finally got frustrated with Fedora12 and stripped it off of the
computer and installed Debian without any Gnome, KDE, etc...

I am just wanting it to run as a Igate server and that is all this computer
is ever going to do till it dies.

Also looking into APRSD as well...

Just trying to get the wifi working in Debian now. I have a Broadcom 4311
card in the laptop I am using for my server.

Thank you for your help.

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT