[Xastir] Gating Wx alerts to RF

Dean Groe warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 12:38:00 EDT 2010

Apologies to the list for copying the whole digest from earlier in the month, in my last message.
Too many irons in the fire I guess.

Also, I noticed last night that I did not have US Radar anymore either.  Map levels did not make a difference.  That is not a big deal for the way that I use that particular PC, but it would be nice to see it working again.

Thanks

Dean  KD4TWJ

Message: 2