[Xastir] draft Ubuntu 10.04 install instructions on wiki

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Mon May 3 05:10:57 EDT 2010

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_10.04

The installation procedure is almost entirely the same as in 9.04 and
9.10, but I ran into the right-click bug with 10.04 LTS. I searched
the mailing list archive and found a solution, though I'm not sure if
it's the "best" solution. It does seem to work though, as it fixed the
right-click on my system.

I have only been through the instructions once, so there could very
well be some mistakes. If more people go through the instructions,
please make notes of anything that doesn't work properly. Once these
instructions have been validated as working (and corrected if needed)
we can link to them from the
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/Installation_Notes page.

I had hoped to go though these one more time with a fresh install in a
VM, but I ran out of time this morning. Again, there are probably
mistakes in here. I am not responsible for damage to your system!

Kevin
KB9MQU