[Xastir] Ubuntu 10.04 problem with repository xastir package

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Sat May 8 15:21:56 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:
> Yes.  I did not have time to edit the wiki.  And I'm running out of the house
> now for the day, so won't have time to do it now, either.  Feel free to
> fix it if you have the time.

I just modified the wiki to reflect this. The instructions for working
around this bug by modifying lesstif are still there if anybody needs
them for some reason, but there is now a note that states this is no
longer required.

I have not tested this yet myself, but based on the emails to the list
I'm assuming Tom's commit to xastir CVS works; thanks Tom!

Kevin
KB9MQU