[Xastir] PNG,GIF,TIFF,or JPEG images as maps

LA5PPA la5ppa at nrrl.no
Fri May 21 15:09:42 EDT 2010

Hi, not an expert on this but I have a lot of UIView maps that I
converted over to Xastir format.
If you follow this link you can see how Norway in 5 sections looks like.
I use GIF files because I do not need all the "billions" of color  :-)
Norway is maybe not what you want but it gives you an idea

http://home.ebnett.no/tt14/LA-Norway.zip

--
Lasse / LA5PPA