[Xastir] Using TT4 as digi/igate questions

Norman Heyen n.heyen at comcast.net
Sun May 23 21:32:15 EDT 2010

Thank you Kurt (and the rest) for your comments. Like I said, this could be
working and I don't know enough to realize that... Wouldn't be the first
time I've gotten in over my head and not know what the end result should be.
:-)

If you folks think the station is working as it should, then I'll leave it
as it is. (That's the hard part, leaving well enough alone and stop tweaking
it!)

Norman
KC9NVN