[Xastir] x_spider server

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:58:09 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Curt, WE7U <curt.we7u at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 24 May 2010, Jason Godfrey wrote:
>
>> Is my diagnosis correct? If so is there a way to get xastir to treat
>> them as it's own objects?
>
> Send them from your Xastir station's callsign-ssid.  I think that
> will make Xastir take them over but you'll have to check to see if
> it keeps retransmitting them at its own rate after that.

I was actually doing that. (I had my callsign set to an appropriate
name for the event and had my FCC callsign in the comment.) I also
tried using my FCC callsign.

I'll go through the code and figure out where the '}' is being added
to my packet and see if a) that can be prevented and b) if that is why
my objects aren't showing up.

- Jason

--
I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution.
 -- Wernher von Braun