[Xastir] UpdateTime: Writen error (TNC Send x_spider): 32

Jason Godfrey godfreja at gmail.com
Sun May 30 16:08:26 EDT 2010

I have seen that error when I somehow ended up with 2 copies of xastir
running. Quiting and doing a killall xastir cleared it up for me.

- Jason

On May 30, 2010 8:56 AM, "Kevin Ratcliff" <kevin at kevinratcliff.com> wrote:

Anyone know what this message is about:

UpdateTime: Writen error (TNC Send x_spider): 32

x_spider is the Server Port, right?

I've got a D700 connected via /dev/ttyS0 and I see stations on the
map. I can telnet to port 2023/tcp from another box and it connects,
but I don't see any of the TNC data.

Using Xastir from 1.9.9 from CVS (compiled about 3 weeks ago) on
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. The strange thing is this is a new error, and AFAIK
I haven't changed any settings. I've restarted xastir with no effect.

Again, everything seems to be working except the Server Port isn't sending
data.

Thanks!

Kevin
KB9MQU