[Xastir] 1.9.4 and problem with new Ubuntu 10.04

LA5PPA / Lasse la5ppa at nrrl.no
Sun May 30 16:37:07 EDT 2010

Another update
Took a quick install of Linux Mint 9 Isadora and run the script,
everything went fine except that it only works the first time of
startup. I enter all my details (on the map as la5ppa-4) and save it,
add a server connection and save it. Then I can connect.  :-)
So, if I then quit Xastir and start up again it fails and the session
restart. Next step, delete the hidden .xastir folder and then I can
start all over again adding my info and connect to the net.

--
Lasse / LA5PPA